Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- December 26th, 2016, 2:22 pm
- Forum: International & Expat Investors
- Topic: Online Stockbrokers available to UK ex-pats
- Replies: 12
- Views: 358
A couple of observations: 1. Charles Stanley have stopped accepting applications from non-UK residents. I know as I tried to add my wife's name to my account, which I have had for many years, and they wouldn't do it. 2. Interactive Brokers do not require you to have a UK bank account. I opened ours ...
- November 28th, 2016, 10:54 am
- Forum: Computers, TVs & Phones
- Topic: Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Replies: 5
- Views: 123
You can also add Safe Mode as a boot-up option - see the instructions at:
Canadian and a bit long......... As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Nova Scotia back country. As I was not familiar with the...
- November 6th, 2016, 1:23 pm
- Forum: High Yield Share Strategies - General
- Topic: Luni's board?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 1766
Jon, Assuming that you are a Windows user, you can use the Snipping Tool utility to "capture" your Excel table (which will look better if you first turn off the grid lines in Excel) and save it as a picture in jpg format. You could then insert the picture as an image into a post - except f...
- November 4th, 2016, 2:38 pm
- Forum: Biscuit Bar
- Topic: Requests for specific Motley Fool UK boards to be added
- Replies: 200
- Views: 3315
"A fool And His Money" but preferably under a new name such as "Financial Scams" to avoid confusion.
- November 4th, 2016, 1:52 pm
- Forum: High Yield Portfolios (HYP) - Practical
- Topic: I do hope the HYP stalwarts arrive soon!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 2819
I've only ever been a long time HYP lurker but this board has been one of those on TMF that has both educated and enriched me and I would be loathe to lose access to the wealth of knowledge that it has provided - so here I am !