Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

Another cut in Stamp Duty - what a joke

Covering Market, Trends, and Practical (but see LEMON-AID for Building & DIY)
88V8
Lemon Half

Re: Another cut in Stamp Duty - what a joke

Postby 88V8 » September 24th, 2022, 5:46 pm

richlist wrote:
Tara wrote:
richlist wrote:People have been complaining about house prices for as long as I can remember. Whatever the Gov of the day have done, prices have continued onwards and upwards. Whilst those people, perhaps that includes you, have been bemoaning the situation I've spent the last 40 years buying and selling them and making a fortune. What's not to like ?

Greed and boastfulness.

Yes Tara, it's called business, it's what I was taught from a young age. Work hard, be honest & respect people. Then when I left school I did business studies which instilled in me drive & ambition to make some money.......so I did.

Work hard, drive, ambition.
Caramba, what a dinosaur ;)

V8

Mike4
Lemon Half

Postby Mike4 » September 24th, 2022, 9:55 pm

Tara wrote:
richlist wrote:People have been complaining about house prices for as long as I can remember. Whatever the Gov of the day have done, prices have continued onwards and upwards. Whilst those people, perhaps that includes you, have been bemoaning the situation I've spent the last 40 years buying and selling them and making a fortune. What's not to like ?

Greed and boastfulness.

Better than laziness and envy.

Tara
2 Lemon pips

Postby Tara » September 24th, 2022, 11:12 pm

Mike4 wrote:
Tara wrote:

Greed and boastfulness.

Better than laziness and envy.

Yes all four are deadly sins.

And if you have the other three then you have a Full House. Or maybe that should be Houses given the discussion here! ;)

Return to “Property Investment Discussions”