Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Amazon Video members - 99p rental offer

Making your money go further
Satsuma
Lemon Slice

Amazon Video members - 99p rental offer

Postby Satsuma » January 13th, 2017, 9:56 am

Just spotted this. Don't know if it is member-specific, but worth a look as I don't know if/when it expires either. The offer text appears directly under the blurb at the top of each title's page so you should see it instantly.

Rent any 1 Movie for 99p
How to Redeem: 1. Click More Purchase Options, 2. Click Redeem a gift card or promotion code, 3. Enter code RENTAL99 and click APPLY, 4. Return to the movie you wish to rent in either HD or SD, 5. The price on site will not change, but you will see the discount applied in YOUR ORDER HISTORY. Terms and Conditions and further instructions on how to redeem.

By the by, I only saw this as I received an email reminding me about an expiring video credit on my account and was seeing what I could get from my wishlist. You can see if you have any similar credits by selecting a title from the library and clicking "More Purchase Options", then "Redeem a Gift Card or Promotional Code", where it will display on screen. Unlike the 99p deal above where you have to type in a code, any credit you have is automatically applied to your order.

(I was awarded these credits by selecting the super saver delivery instead of Prime Next Day on some recent orders)

HTH
Sats

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: Amazon Video members - 99p rental offer

Postby Itsallaguess » January 13th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Brilliant, thanks for that Sats.

I had a similar £1 video credit sitting on my account, and also received a recent email telling me it was going to expire, with me thinking that it was of no real value anyway.

Following your post, I've now been able to rent a HD version of a film I've not managed to catch via my usual methods, by using the free £1 voucher that was going to expire.

I've got a month to watch it apparently, so that's great news all round.

Thanks again for posting about this!

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Satsuma
Lemon Slice

Postby Satsuma » January 20th, 2017, 8:06 am

Great! Glad my post was useful and enjoy the film!

Sats

melonfool
Lemon Quarter

Postby melonfool » February 6th, 2017, 4:53 pm

Just found this, I seemed to recall getting similar 'credits' and not knowing what they were and letting them expire.

Sadly, in trying to work out how to use it, I now seem to have a film called War Dogs to watch!

Mel

Return to “Living Below Your Means”