Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Rio Tinto Ex dividend dates

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

Rio Tinto Ex dividend dates

Postby idpickering » January 10th, 2017, 11:23 am

Good morning. Missed this yesterday, but may be of interest to HYP holders of RIO, of which I am one;

Ex Div 23 Feb 17

Paid 06 Apr 17

Full item here;

http://www.investegate.co.uk/rio-tinto- ... 00026838T/

idpickering
The full Lemon

Re: Rio Tinto Ex dividend dates

Postby idpickering » January 12th, 2017, 1:38 pm

ap8889 wrote:Rio Tinto are on a stonking run at the moment... up again.

Not sure whether to take some profit and recycle into another bombed out share. On balance I am sticking with Rio, as nothing looks particular value other than Countrywide at present, where property bust is priced as a near certainty...

Hi ap8889, there is a temptation to 'take a profit', but I'm being disciplined about my RIO holdings, and leaving them well alone. I'm still in the building phase, and shall continue to be adding to my HYP for another five years yet. It's unlikely I'll be adding to my RIO holdings any time soon though, but am happy to continue to let them do their thing, and enjoy the diversification they bring to my HYP. They are currently 4.1% in capital vale of the HYP as of now.

Regards,

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”