Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Do you have a Crest account?

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
Breelander
Lemon Quarter

Do you have a Crest account?

Postby Breelander » January 19th, 2017, 11:09 pm

I know of at least one other Fool on this board who does. If you do, see this on the 'Brokers and Share Dealing' board:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2646

daveh
Lemon Quarter

Re: Do you have a Crest account?

Postby daveh » January 20th, 2017, 8:50 am

Breelander wrote:I know of at least one other Fool on this board who does. If you do, see this on the 'Brokers and Share Dealing' board:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2646

I do, but with TD-direct. I think I told them my NI number last year when they requested it, but I can't remember for definite. I'm waiting to see what happens with the takeover of TD-direct wrt Crest sponsored accounts as I not sure there are many Crest customers as I don't think the service is offered now and I was transferred in from a Natwest brokerline account.

I actually like the Crest account as I get all the company info direct from the company registrar and my divis are paid direct to my bank account.

Gostevie
2 Lemon pips

Re: Do you have a Crest account?

Postby Gostevie » January 20th, 2017, 9:12 am

I have a Crest account with Charles Stanley Direct and seem to recall giving them my NI number sometime last year, but many thanks for the heads-up anyway.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”