Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to lansdown,Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08, for Donating to support the site

Legal & General PLC (LGEN) - Legal & General agrees £4.8 billion full buy-in for the Boots Pension Scheme

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

Legal & General PLC (LGEN) - Legal & General agrees £4.8 billion full buy-in for the Boots Pension Scheme

Postby idpickering » November 24th, 2023, 7:26 am

Including this bit;

A strong solvency position providing significant firepower, and a progressive dividend

As at 17 November, and net of this transaction, Legal & General's solvency ratio was estimated to be 224%.[5]

This strong solvency position provides the Group with significant firepower to continue to invest in attractive growth opportunities. The Board continues to weigh investment carefully against the relative attractiveness of returning additional capital to shareholders.

As highlighted at the HY23 results, we continue to expect Net Surplus Generation (Operational Surplus Generation plus New Business Strain) to exceed dividends in 2023. The Board has announced its intention to grow the dividend at 5% per annum to FY24.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/announcem ... me/7900679

Also posted on Company News here; viewtopic.php?p=629618#p629618

LGEN are a mainstay in my HYP, and I know others hereabouts hold them too, so this may be of interest here.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”