GPX on the RISE

petroleum1

GPX on the RISE

Postby petroleum1 » December 11th, 2016, 11:30 pm

I bought last week at 7.5p and I am in the profit now. This share had bagged 2.5 times during the last 10 days. I believe their assets are in Syria and if the war comes to an end this share should multy bag by 20-30. I remember Flyingbull last year said it will get worse and he is right but now it cannot get any worse. In fact it is more likely to get better. I am looking at the news and share price in case I see it warrant to double up. GLT All.

petroleum1

Re: GPX on the RISE

Postby petroleum1 » December 11th, 2016, 11:34 pm

SORRY I MEANT GPX( GULFSAND PETROLEUM
I do not know if this board allow me to edit my post.

petroleum1

Postby petroleum1 » December 12th, 2016, 12:06 am

BY the way GKP has just refloated at a MCAp of £283M after restructuring at a share price of 123p. As the production profile showed a steep decline indicating a possible water injection requirement the share price could fall further.IMHO

dspp
2 Lemon pips

Postby dspp » December 12th, 2016, 9:59 am

p1 -
You get several minutes to edit a post after posting it. During those minutes there is a little pen/pencil icon visible in the top right of the post which will give you an 'edit post' message if you put your cursor on it. After a few minutes it vanishes and then you lose the opportunity to edit.

Re GPX: the ticker is GPX and they are http://www.gulfsands.com/ and they've made four announcements in the last several weeks. I have edited the posts to get the ticker correct for you.

Regards, dspp

Return to “Oil & Gas & Energy (Sector & Companies)”