Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

Lemon, just the tonic.

Formerly "Lemon Fool - Improve the Recipe" repurposed as Room 102 (see above).
Halicarnassus
Lemon Slice

Lemon, just the tonic.

Postby Halicarnassus » February 22nd, 2017, 1:42 am

Hello Fools
Is it still okay to employ that salutation? :D
No matter, very happy to have rediscovered the marvellous intellectual hodgepodge that is the Fool only wearing a new, fully unencumbered duffle coat.
I sailed to the antipodes many moons ago and quite out of the blue I decided today to read over some of the old heavily recced posts of MFUK from the likes of old names like clariman.
Funny that it should come to this. Clariman hinted that it was going this way over a decade ago boards.fool.co.uk/change-of-direction-for-the-fool--10160209.aspx and I think even then I could see the writing on the wall, especially when the members were seen as easy marketing meat fro credit card companies.
That being said, I do thank MFUK for facilitating the MFBoards over the years, they have educated me quite well in everything financial (except for following good advice :lol: )
Indeed I think it was clariman who wrote a post on LBYM about the pitfalls of being a miser, which i can't find now, but it was one of the best I ever read.
So, glad you guys have set up the alternative boards and thanks to MFUK for linking to it.

Return to “Room 102 - Site Issues, Complaints & General Chat”