Amati Offer

Sophisticated and complex high-risk tax-sensitive investments in small companies: handle with care
scotia

Amati Offer

Postby scotia » November 8th, 2016, 7:52 pm

I received an email today from Amati with a link to their Offers for 2016/2017 and 2017/2018:-

http://amatiglobal.com/documents/Amati_ ... 6_2017.pdf

An interesting note in their email was:-

As this is a smaller Top Up Share Issue we are not obliged to issue a Prospectus, but it also means that under EU rules we have to observe strict limits on the timing and capacity of allotments during the course of the Share Issue. The calculations for capacity are based on rolling 12 month periods, which means that not all of the capacity will be available immediately and more will become available over the period

UncleEbenezer
Lemon Slice

Re: Amati Offer

Postby UncleEbenezer » November 8th, 2016, 10:32 pm

I thoroughly approve of the way Amati run their offers. A small fundraise every year, available most of the time.

Shame the investment performance hasn't matched it.

scotia

Postby scotia » January 6th, 2017, 11:22 am

For anyone waiting for the Share Certificates for Amati 2 as allotted on 12th December, and supposedly issued on 22nd December, the following response by Amati to an email enquiry, received today (6th December), may be relevant

We have been advised by Share Registrars Ltd that the share certificates will be sent next Monday. The certificates were delayed slightly due to the Christmas holiday period.

Retiringat51

Postby Retiringat51 » January 6th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Scotia

Good job.
You possess the investigative tenacity of Fyfe Robertson, man.

scotia

Postby scotia » January 9th, 2017, 12:20 pm

For anyone waiting for any confirmation of the shares for Amati 2 as allotted on 12th December, these have now appeared in my Share Registrars holding (9th January). I expect the paper copy will arrive, shortly, by post.

12th December to 9th January - some holiday! I remember when my father got two days at New Year - he worked on Christmas and Boxing days.

Return to “Venture Capital Trusts (VCT's)”