Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Broker forecasts

Discussions regarding financial software
AdamB

Broker forecasts

Postby AdamB » November 28th, 2016, 9:43 am

Hello

With the (as good as) demise of TMF, I no longer have the source which I used to use when I wanted to be able to very quickly check what multiple a company was trading on. The free market data on TMF was very useful for that first check.

Can anyone recommend another free source of broker/consensus forecasts? I know there's various which you can get when you take out a paid subscription (eg stock o pedia, mornignstar etc) however would obviously prefer a free source, if reliable.
Thanks

Adam

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Re: Broker forecasts

Postby kiloran » November 28th, 2016, 9:53 am

Breelander
Lemon Quarter

Re: Broker forecasts

Postby Breelander » November 28th, 2016, 11:32 am

AdamB wrote:With the (as good as) demise of TMF, I no longer have the source which I used to use when I wanted to be able to very quickly check what multiple a company was trading on. The free market data on TMF was very useful for that first check.

The TMF market data is still there, but the only way to find it now seems to be to read an article on the company and click the (LSE:name) link it contains. But as it says at the bottom...
TMF Quote - Barclays (LSE:BARC) wrote:This is a solution provided by Digital Look Corporate Solutions incorporating their prices, data, news, charts, fundamentals and investor tools on this site.
http://www.fool.co.uk/company/?_action= ... r=LSE-BARC

...you might as well get it direct from DigitalLook as suggested by Kiloran above.

Oh, and Morningstar data doesn't need a subscription...
http://tools.morningstar.co.uk/uk/stock ... E0WWE$$ALL

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”