Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

I'm nearly there!

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
trumpsqu

I'm nearly there!

Postby trumpsqu » January 20th, 2017, 10:02 am

Well it's an AMAZING feeling.

A coupla hours to go and I'll have the codes!!

I said to Vladimir the other day (by the way he's a TEMENDOUS guy. Great personality. Very caring. Very clever guy). I said to Vladimir I said, "Vlad, let's make a deal. I'll give you the codes, you give me the videos. Then we're all square."

He smiled. This is a guy you can make a deal with and let me tell you, I am the king, the ABSOLUTE king of the deal. I have a tremendous amount of deals in the pipeline. And speaking of pipelines, the OIL WILL FLOW. Across antarctica. I mean, there's no one living there right?

Listen. You won't BELIEVE what I have in store. And those so-called environmentalists? Chinese-backed. Every one of them. It's all fake. It is the GREATEST PERPETRATION of fakeness the world has ever seen. Gotta be. Gotta be.

This is gonna be great.

AleisterCrowley
Lemon Half

Re: I'm nearly there!

Postby AleisterCrowley » January 20th, 2017, 10:51 am

Slarti
Lemon Quarter

Postby Slarti » January 20th, 2017, 11:11 am

You know, if you think about it, building that wall would make Trumperdink almost a pure Keynesian, in economic terms.

Slarti

dionaeamuscipula
Lemon Quarter

Postby dionaeamuscipula » January 20th, 2017, 12:39 pm

Slarti wrote:You know, if you think about it, building that wall would make Trumperdink almost a pure Keynesian, in economic terms.

Slarti

Trump's economic policy is pretty much a mixture of Keynes and fantasy, or, as some would no doubt put it, Keynes. He promises growth through massive infrastructure investment, coupled with lower taxes and no increase in debt.

DM

LadyGagarin
2 Lemon pips

Postby LadyGagarin » January 20th, 2017, 12:58 pm

dionaeamuscipula wrote:Trump's economic policy is pretty much a mixture of Keynes and fantasy, or, as some would no doubt put it, Keynes. He promises growth through massive infrastructure investment, coupled with lower taxes and no increase in debt.

DM

Correction: he promised.

dionaeamuscipula
Lemon Quarter

Postby dionaeamuscipula » January 20th, 2017, 3:06 pm

LadyGagarin wrote:
dionaeamuscipula wrote:Trump's economic policy is pretty much a mixture of Keynes and fantasy, or, as some would no doubt put it, Keynes. He promises growth through massive infrastructure investment, coupled with lower taxes and no increase in debt.

DM

Correction: he promised.

You're right! The promises (at least some of them) have disappeared from his website.

Its hard to keep track of exactly what he stands for, given how rapidly and significantly it is changing as reality bites.

DM

Slarti
Lemon Quarter

Postby Slarti » January 20th, 2017, 5:23 pm

dionaeamuscipula wrote:
Its hard to keep track of exactly what he stands for, given how rapidly and significantly it is changing as reality bites.

He stands for Trumperdink's ego.

Slarti

stewamax
Lemon Quarter

Postby stewamax » January 21st, 2017, 11:43 am

He shouldn't consider himself fully accepted until bouffant orange comb-overs become de rigueur among the red-necks in the US rustbelt.
Detroit barber: "Hi"
Customer: "Hi. I'll have a Trump, but go easy on the orange"

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”