Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford,GrahamPlatt, for Donating to support the site

Every Geezer's Got One

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
WickedLester
Lemon Slice

Every Geezer's Got One

Postby WickedLester » May 9th, 2024, 5:39 am

A good pub story that is.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/t ... 6e200&ei=7

What a lad, he knew he was on a promise from the word go. If only he hadn't told all his mates that teacher wouldn't be facing a couple of years at His Maj's Pleasure.

My life was altogether more 40 year old virgin, from the 2 whacky birds me and Dicko met in the Queen's Theatre Bar, to my big sister's mate that quite literally said I could sleep with her if I wanted when we all went down to Bath to visit my sister at Uni. I was well up for it until her boyfriend paid a surprise visit from Reading. Then there was the 42 year old lonely Phillipino woman from Wimbledon I met at work when I was 18, she got sacked the afternoon before the night before the morning after.

Finally: there was the Aborigine from Darwin with the Russian boyfriend who's dad was supposedly in the KGB.

But I've got some good pub stories too. How many of you once shared a flat on Sydney Harbour with a 6'5" (alleged) paedophile called John F Kennedy? That was definitely a bit 'Withheld and I'.

servodude
Lemon Half

Re: Every Geezer's Got One

Postby servodude » May 9th, 2024, 7:16 am

I know a guy who packed in his teaching job before the end of the first day.... after bumping in to a conquest from a couple of weeks before in one of his classes.

Know another guy (via my part time bar job) when a student who knocked up a 16yr old in a works bathroom and then served time for stabbing a dog.

Once publicly lamped a former butler who was stalking me (from the same job) and whom ultimately ended up prosecuted for both fraud and interfering with young chaps
- it was at a train station and the staff agreed he seemed like a nonce

So I couldn't get too upset when my 16yr old procured a decent fake ID so she can play with her band at proper pub gigs - saves me having to go and get mistaken for a coke dealer (kids these days! by her age I'd been stabbed and escaped to university)

I'm off to the pub to drink to Steve Albini's memory :(

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”