Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34,Anonymous, for Donating to support the site

Not a Quarter Ahead

General discussions about equity high-yield income strategies
JohnnyCyclops
Lemon Slice

Not a Quarter Ahead

Postby JohnnyCyclops » January 8th, 2017, 7:50 pm

Fools/Lemons/etc

Having just harvested forward dates for our HYP for the next 12 months, as best I'm able, I thought I'd share the first quarter's announcement dates and payment dates, plus those declared dividends already. Not all dates seem to be currently known (or I've not spotted them).

NOTE - these only reflect the stocks we hold in our HYP (currently 33) and is not a full sweep of the market, nor do I intend to. However, with many 'usual suspects' I thought others might find it of some use. Errors & omissions all my own.

Q1 Announcements (sorted by date)

Q1 Payments (sorted by date)

JohnnyCyclops
Lemon Slice

Re: Not a Quarter Ahead

Postby JohnnyCyclops » January 29th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Again, not a complete list, just our list, for the next three months ahead of announcements and payments.

Feb-Apr Announcements (sorted by date)

Feb-Apr Payments (sorted by date)

kempiejon
Lemon Quarter

Postby kempiejon » January 29th, 2017, 3:40 pm

JC, thanks for that little lot. I use the HYPTUSS to look at upcoming dates but your lists add some extra details - of course missing out shares we don't in common but none the less a handy extra resource ta again..

Will this be a regular feature perhaps?

JohnnyCyclops
Lemon Slice

Postby JohnnyCyclops » February 6th, 2017, 10:32 pm

kempiejon wrote:JC, thanks for that little lot.

... ...

Will this be a regular feature perhaps?

You're welcome.

Not sure. I might get into the habit of looking ahead ourselves each month. I've got the whole dividend list for the 2017/18 year (i.e. out to March 2018) although not all companies publicise their announcement dates, let alone ex-div or payment dates, that well in advance. So I do need to 'fill them in' as I go, perhaps monthly.

I'll also note, the format this is held in means it will only ever be the HYP stocks we own. I do have a different xls table entirely comprising a fullish dividend history of around 75 stocks, BUT that's backward looking and many stocks don't get updated more than once a year, so it's quite 'laggy', plus I'm going back and adding more data points (previously I didn't capture dates (announcement, ex-div or payment) - these help generate yield charts of the sort I recently did for Unilever over on the HYP-P board. With a lot of effort I could turn that into a 'view ahead' but might need to wait until retirement strikes and I've a lot more time on my hands to be as Mrs C calls me "a volunteer fund manager"!

Return to “High Yield Shares & Strategies - General”