MoS = non-time bound Margin of Safety. XIRR = with Grateful Thanks to Jon46! StanChart XIRR is known-missing!
The position at the end of 2016: -
NO NETT CAPITAL ADDED - £451.41 Removed from Portfolio during Year.
Code: Select all
2014 | £6,693.64 | |
2015 | £6,821.33 | |
2016 | £7,317.31 | 7.3% GAIN |
YIELD - 4.09% based upon Capital Value at 01 Jan 16, 3.18% based upon Capital Value at Year End. From this perspective the only dead-wood I have left is Tesco. I'm anticipating a Substantially better Income Level in 2017.
VALUE INCREASE - 28.36% Including Dividends, 23.61% Nett of Dividends.
- Still Building Portfolio, Capital only removed due Family Emergency.
- All Dividend Income Re-Invested.
- Guilty of far too much Tinkering.
- That Said, Very Happy indeed with Diversified Portfolio.
- Finally disposed of StanChart.
- SKY is a play for Mr Murdoch's £10.75 per share buy-out.
- Holding some decent HY stalwarts.
- Intend filling ISA in 2017, would be grateful for any constructive suggestions!
I'm clearly NOT a pure-HYPer and apologise to devotees! Constructive comments Really Gratefully Welcome, Thanks! Happy New Year to All and Good Luck for 2017!!! YW.