Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to niord,gvonge,Shelford,GrahamPlatt,gpadsa, for Donating to support the site

Human alien interactions

Scientific discovery and discussion
CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Re: Human alien interactions

Postby CliffEdge » August 9th, 2023, 12:00 pm

XFool wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:They did it again, see below:

Spooky!

Yes. I'm getting fed up with it. What's so special about my shed?

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Postby mc2fool » August 9th, 2023, 12:09 pm

CliffEdge wrote:This symbol appeared on my shed door today.

I'd say that's pretty much proof.

? What symbol? White space?

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » August 9th, 2023, 12:55 pm

XFool wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:They did it again, see below:

Spooky!

I think I've mentioned my invisible dog, "Hitler", before. He refuses to go anywhere near the shed now. Dogs can see things humans can't. Something has definitely spooked him.

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » August 9th, 2023, 12:56 pm

mc2fool wrote:
CliffEdge wrote:This symbol appeared on my shed door today.

I'd say that's pretty much proof.

? What symbol? White space?

Some people can see these things: others can't.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 9th, 2023, 1:05 pm

This is pure speculation, attempting to put possible facts together.

One of the unresolved personality conflicts in the team that built the first atomic bomb was the falling out between Oppenheimer & Teller. Why did this happen?

A lot of the narrative puts Oppenheimer as both a brilliant physicist & passionate human who did something because he believed it to be the least of evils.

Teller by contrast seemed focus on making the super & initially came up with a very complicated refrigerated design that would need to be delivered in a ship, before the realization that the focusing effect of the photon flash could be used as the fusion ignition phase & a much smaller super, hydrogen bomb, was developed & tested.

Meanwhile, in the uap arena, if the stories can be believed, Teller became one of the 12 members of the committee dealing with them in a secret manner & perhaps turned on Oppenheimer to keep him out of the process, fearing he would go to the media & say that humans should not be experimented upon, which Teller’s committee had apparently agreed to.

No idea if any of this makes any sense, but the injustice that fell upon Oppenheimer was one of the strange aftermaths of the Manhattan collaboration.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 9th, 2023, 4:17 pm

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 9th, 2023, 6:26 pm

Grusch medical records leaked, seems to be intelligence agency are the leaker (4 minutes) :

https://twitter.com/UAPJames/status/168 ... 04513?s=20

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 9th, 2023, 10:32 pm

Interesting 31 minute combination of public testimony mostly by Grusch on uap:

https://youtu.be/pytqOgrKWPo

The more I read & study all of this the more nervous & fretful I become.

The evidence of non-human activity on earth is huge over nearly a 100 year time scale.

The evidence that the US & many other nations have secret uap programs is similarly huge.

The siren that is going off at many decibels is what is being kept secret & by what: Humans or non-human.

It is all one deep dark mystery that makes me wonder if we are about as vulnerable as a species as is any animal when confronted with a human armed with fire arms.

It would be altogether nice if this was baloney, but the great weight of information suggests it is not.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 10th, 2023, 1:26 pm

Joe Rogan at his best with CIA/KGB material on hostile aliens, sort of revisting the Greek myths and various battles won with mirrors and swords (1 minute):

https://twitter.com/MrEccentricc/status ... 75968?s=20

Regards,

CliffEdge
Lemon Quarter

Postby CliffEdge » August 10th, 2023, 5:57 pm

odysseus2000 wrote:Interesting 31 minute combination of public testimony mostly by Grusch on uap:

The evidence of non-human activity on earth is huge over nearly a 100 year time scale.

The evidence that the US & many other nations have secret uap programs is similarly huge.

The siren that is going off at many decibels is what is being kept secret & by what: Humans or non-human.

It is all one deep dark mystery that makes me wonder if we are about as vulnerable as a species as is any animal when confronted with a human armed with fire arms.

It would be altogether nice if this was baloney, but the great weight of information suggests it is not.

Regards,

According to Hitler, there are definitely aliens, or something.

ursaminortaur
Lemon Half

Postby ursaminortaur » August 10th, 2023, 6:14 pm

odysseus2000 wrote:Interesting 31 minute combination of public testimony mostly by Grusch on uap:

If an alien species existed which could get here and was hostile then we would stand no chance in a conflict. Their technology would likely be thousands of years or more advanced (probably much much more) than ours and they would be able to wipe us out in ways we couldn't even imagine. But even in the very unlikely event that their technology was only slightly more advanced than ours they would at the very least be able to rain down asteroids onto our major cities (or even, If they wished, aim an asteroid at us large enough to cause an extinction level event - like the asteroid which wiped out the dinosaurs). But the question is why they would bother - it would be like us going out of our way to destroy an ants nest in the wilderness.

swill453
Lemon Half

Postby swill453 » August 10th, 2023, 6:55 pm

ursaminortaur wrote:But even in the very unlikely event that their technology was only slightly more advanced than ours they would at the very least be able to rain down asteroids onto our major cities (or even, If they wished, aim an asteroid at us large enough to cause an extinction level event - like the asteroid which wiped out the dinosaurs). But the question is why they would bother - it would be like us going out of our way to destroy an ants nest in the wilderness.

Well exactly. So the fact they haven't done it yet proves they exist, but have better things to do with their time...

Scott.

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 10th, 2023, 7:05 pm

ursaminortaur wrote:

If an alien species existed which could get here and was hostile then we would stand no chance in a conflict. Their technology would likely be thousands of years or more advanced (probably much much more) than ours and they would be able to wipe us out in ways we couldn't even imagine. But even in the very unlikely event that their technology was only slightly more advanced than ours they would at the very least be able to rain down asteroids onto our major cities (or even, If they wished, aim an asteroid at us large enough to cause an extinction level event - like the asteroid which wiped out the dinosaurs). But the question is why they would bother - it would be like us going out of our way to destroy an ants nest in the wilderness.

Yes, but if we take this theoretical discussion a little further where do we end up?

If we assume the earth is the only convenient island of suitable environmental conditions for a number of space traveling civilizations, there would be no incentive for one alien group to attempt to destroy what is useful to several groups as this would lead to conflicts between the alien groups.

If we assume that such an ensemble of aliens exist then several could have bases here, using the planet as we use an island in mid ocean for r&r, food, minerals, what ever… moreover if true they would have a vested interest in making sure we do not wreck their island.

It is often also assumed that aliens would exist with very superior technology & that there may be a range of such technologies based on the age of the aliens, but in human society as soon as one group gets new technology, another group steals it or develops it independently. After the first nuclear test, several nations in only a few years developed their own bombs, Maybe the technology of interstellar travel is known to many alien species, or perhaps they could be inter-dimensional creatures of some currently unknown science that share our geometry.

If we assume that aliens are here then why would they not infiltrate our society & use these covert agents to cause humanity to do things suitable to them or indeed several conflicting groups may have their own agents with various agenda.

Clearly other possibilities exist, but the great uncertainty to me is that if aliens are here & they have been in contact with various governments, why as this been kept secret? In this scenario what do the governments know that causes them to keep the contacts secret?

The aliens are all baloney arguments would destroy all of this, but if so DoD could open up to suitably classified congress folk, Grusch would be shown to have no substance to his claims & all the uap stuff could be ended. Yet as is there is more & more evidence trickling out each day, or is it more & more fantasy & Congress are being played for fools?

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 11th, 2023, 12:21 pm

Neil deGrasse Tyson on why he doesn’t believe there are uap:

https://youtu.be/EWadujVtee8

Fascinates me that his arguments are far weaker than the folk who claim to have seen uap.

He argues eye witness testimony is not reliable & yet vast amounts of science in the pre 20th century time period was eye witness. If he said one eye witness might not be reliable then that would make sense, but when it’s in the many thousands it does not make sense, especially when the observers are trained to make observations as in pilots.

He then argues there are billions of cell phones & yet no good images. But a cell phone can’t take a good image of a flying bird let alone an air craft, try it if you don’t believe me.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 12th, 2023, 11:04 pm

Avi Loeb replies to critics via the Angry Astronaught (14 mins):

https://youtu.be/Xb2KQxMAZlk

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 13th, 2023, 11:16 am

Peruvian gold miners dressed as aliens attacked a village:

https://youtu.be/tv8l_FxFqJc

Short video, no evidence, but apparently now accepted as what happened.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 14th, 2023, 7:57 am

Iketu tribe in Peru believe they are under attack from hostile non-human intelligence & as so often there is no clear evidence presented but a lot of energy, fear & unclear grainy images (10 minutes):

https://x.com/wolsned/status/1689529869 ... DCpgdbFBxg

If they are illegal gold miners trying to keep folk away from their mines they seem misguided in their methods.

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 17th, 2023, 5:52 pm

This is a short video apparently showing the lost Malaysian airliner from 2014, above & the side:

https://youtu.be/cBwT_2bbeto

This is some commentary from 44 minutes for about 15 mins:

https://www.youtube.com/live/Ywmdf8QAd4M?feature=share

If this is not a fake then it shows either a satellite view or an high altitude drone view & a side view.

The narrative is that contact was lost & the US DoD assets were scrambled to investigate & got the video.

Does anyone know if any of this looks realistic, is the colour infra red believable?

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 17th, 2023, 10:39 pm

Ex cia spy talks about uap (from circa 8 minutes on):

https://youtu.be/ccTi-RTMg1s

Regards,

odysseus2000
Lemon Half

Postby odysseus2000 » August 26th, 2023, 5:17 pm

Retired fighter pilot discusses some human candidates for uap & finds none fit the observations (17 mins):

https://youtu.be/lPqFZOpfyX4?si=Va7ZjH64m19Wr-dG

Regards,

Return to “Science”