Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Hamas/Israel Conflict

Constructive suggestions only please.
Dod101
The full Lemon

Hamas/Israel Conflict

Postby Dod101 » October 11th, 2023, 9:18 am

A thread commenting on the above issue is currently attracting a lot of attention on the Current Affairs forum. Commenting on the reaction of Israel to the attack by HAMAS is one thing but raking over the pros and cons of the original issue of 75 years ago is of no help to anyone. Most of us have some idea of that and pages of argument on the original issue just let people with nothing better to do to exercise their prejudices and is of no help to anyone. In the last 24 hours or so we now have an element of irony or sarcasm being introduced which I at least find thoroughly distasteful.

I have so far occasionally glanced at the site and the answer of course is for me and others who feel as I do just to ignore it but I strongly feel that it has no place on what is proclaimed as a site for 'Shares, Investment, and Personal Discussion Forums.'

Removing the entire thread would I suggest improve the site.

Dod

MrFoolish
Lemon Quarter

Re: Hamas/Israel Conflict

Postby MrFoolish » October 11th, 2023, 9:41 am

Dod101 wrote:I have so far occasionally glanced at the site and the answer of course is for me and others who feel as I do just to ignore it...
Dod

And there's the answer.

Return to “Suggestions to Improve the Site”