Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh, for Donating to support the site

Current best savings accounts - Chase

Discussing offers, rates and deals on suppliers
Arborbridge
The full Lemon

Re: Current best savings accounts - Chase

Postby Arborbridge » April 19th, 2022, 7:07 am

Fluke wrote:
Arborbridge wrote:Went to download the app for Chase, but received an error message saying my phone wasn't suitable.

Android 9 on a two year old phone is too old? That really filters out their customer base.

Arb.

It’s not, it says you need Android 8.0 or later. More than a few wrinkles to iron out by the looks of it. It’s all working fine for me at the moment (not to brag), just made my first purchase using the card in the apple wallet, haven’t received the actual card yet.

I'm surprised then, that I get a message that my Moto g6 is not compatible with this app. I've left a couple of messages directed at Chase on the their instagram adverts, but they don't reply.

I'm in the process of changing my phone, so I will put the idea to one side for the moment - maybe some better account will come along anyway.

didds
Lemon Half

Re: Current best savings accounts - Chase

Postby didds » April 22nd, 2022, 12:20 pm

success!

for reasons best known to itself the app finally accepted a driving licence picture. Having jumped through that extremely painful hoop, the rest has been very easy I must say. opened a savings account, ignored the current accolunt, bunged some savings directly into the savings a/c.

card arrived in the post today, activated it in the app - and then was impressed to find multiple options thyere to turn on/off various options eg chip and pin, contactless etc, . Very intuitive and simple.

didds

Return to “Bank Accounts Savings & ISAs”