Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Looking Ror Joint Venture Profit-Share Property Developments

Covering Market, Trends, and Practical (but see LEMON-AID for Building & DIY)
NickC

Looking Ror Joint Venture Profit-Share Property Developments

Postby NickC » May 28th, 2021, 3:59 pm

Hello,

New here. Been investing one way or another for past 15 years though. First post.

I’m looking to invest in single (example: one house) profit-share property development. A good example might be house to flats conversion.

I’m a 4x landlord and have done a couple of flips but over 10 years ago, so I’m a bit rusty. I have cash to invest and so I’m looking for a small project to invest in on a profit share basis, but one where I don’t have to get my hands too dirty (don’t have the time).

There are a couple of companies I’ve found that do this on larger scale such as: eloquentgroup & jaevee. Large scale meaning they crowdfund multi-million flat developments etc. I’m considering this (if you know of any similar platforms please let me know), but ideally I’d like to find something along these lines, but on on a much smaller scale. (i.e one house, converted into flats) with a small group of partners, turnaround in 6 months or so (the larger operators projects tend to be > 18 months which is a bit long for my taste).

If anyone know’s of any platforms, groups or companies that work on this smaller scale, I would be interested in hearing about them.

If anyone has a small project in mind and is looking for investment (on a profit share basis), that would be of interest too.

To clarify I’m not looking to invest in: development loans or mass crowdfunding, but small, single property, profit-share developments.

Thanks

Nick

Return to “Property Investment Discussions”