Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to lansdown,Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08, for Donating to support the site

Morrisons Christmas Offer

Making your money go further
Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Morrisons Christmas Offer

Postby Itsallaguess » November 7th, 2022, 6:38 am

It looks like Morrisons have today opened up their usual Christmas offer, where this year, spending a set amount within four out of the next five weeks will earn a Morrisons 'More' customer a bonus credit to spend before the 3rd of January 2023.

Morrisons like to push their 'More' membership via their app nowadays, but I still manage to do all my voucher activation using a normal desktop browser, where simply logging into your 'More' account using your normal membership details will allow activation of the above Christmas offer, as well as gain visibility of the the usual weekly 'My Morrisons Offers' vouchers that I also regularly activate -

https://www.mymorrisons.com/login

This Morrisons Christmas offer does need to be manually 'activated' per account, at which point you can choose to redeem the potential cash return via an in-store redemption, added to your normal vouchers if and when it's achieved, or via an e-code for use with Morrisons on-line shopping.

More details here, in their full terms and conditions - https://my.morrisons.com/collector

In recent years Morrisons look to have tailored these types of offers to individual customers spending patterns, and given there is no headline amounts being advertised for this year's Christmas offer, I suspect this is the case again. My personal offer has been set at being activated by a weekly spend of £60 for four out of the next five weeks, and with a £23 return if that spending pattern is met, which will be a relatively unchallenging way of achieving a useful return of cash at this time of year.

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

richlist
Lemon Quarter

Re: Morrisons Christmas Offer

Postby richlist » November 7th, 2022, 8:32 am

Many of the supermarkets have similar Xmas offers. E.G.
Tesco £200 gives a £12 bonus
Asda £280 gives a £15 bonus
Iceland £100 gives a £6 bonus

pochisoldi
Lemon Slice

Postby pochisoldi » November 8th, 2022, 11:04 am

Thanks for reminding me - the cutoff for Asda's Christmas Gift card is 5pm 13th November.
£280 on the card at the cutoff gives a £15 bonus, and the balance can be spent at any time.
(Lower balances, lower bonus).

DrFfybes
Lemon Quarter

Postby DrFfybes » November 8th, 2022, 12:48 pm

Our Morrisons one is similar, £55 spend and £21 off.

Usually spend that much, but only go every 2 or 3 weeks as Morissons is an extra 5 mile round trip compared to Aldi/Lidl/Asda/Sainsburys. Also got £8 off £40 in points and discounts for M&S for the next few weeks - vouchers as we have a Loyalty card and extra points for the M&S credit card which are turned into vouchers the following month. It has been a long time since I've paid for socks :)

Paul

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Postby Itsallaguess » November 15th, 2022, 7:26 pm

Just a quick heads-up regarding English Morrisons users, where they're currently running a '25% off 6-bottles' wine offer that can go towards a weekly spend in their Christmas offer -

https://www.lemonfool.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=22855&p=546836#p546836

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Return to “Living Below Your Means”