Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

G4S - Statement Regarding Press Speculation, RNS posted on Company News Board.

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

G4S - Statement Regarding Press Speculation, RNS posted on Company News Board.

Postby idpickering » October 9th, 2020, 1:33 pm

kempiejon
Lemon Quarter

Re: G4S - Statement Regarding Press Speculation, RNS posted on Company News Board.

Postby kempiejon » October 9th, 2020, 2:49 pm

A speculative bid. G4S rejects GardaWorld's 190p takeover offer. These do often frustrate me as an owner though this time perhaps not so much, I could stand a bit of market trading on a company that seem to suffer from serial bad news stories.

idpickering
The full Lemon

Re: G4S - Statement Regarding Press Speculation, RNS posted on Company News Board.

Postby idpickering » October 9th, 2020, 3:04 pm

kempiejon wrote:A speculative bid. G4S rejects GardaWorld's 190p takeover offer. These do often frustrate me as an owner though this time perhaps not so much, I could stand a bit of market trading on a company that seem to suffer from serial bad news stories.

They are bad news imho. Many years ago I worked for them as a senior manager. It was an experience I was glad to walk away from. I found them to be very unprofessional. Something for me, as an ex soldier and copper, couldn’t accept.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”