Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to MrFahrenheit,SalvorHardin,Anonymous,johnhemming,Anonymous, for Donating to support the site

Persimmon Trading Update posted on Company News Board.

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
Lemon Half
Posts: 5898
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 1037 times
Been thanked: 2158 times

Persimmon Trading Update posted on Company News Board.

#324736

Postby idpickering » July 9th, 2020, 7:11 am


Gengulphus
Lemon Quarter
Posts: 3291
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 1:17 am
Been thanked: 1793 times

Re: Persimmon Trading Update posted on Company News Board.

#324753

Postby Gengulphus » July 9th, 2020, 8:25 am

The bit about dividends in that update is:

"As previously announced, the proposed 125p per share interim dividend payment of surplus capital due to be paid on 2 April 2020 was cancelled and the proposed annual final dividend of 110p per share due to be paid on 6 July 2020 was postponed. The payment of a final dividend for the year ended 31 December 2019 will be re-evaluated in the second half of this year."

I don't believe that adds anything significant to the earlier announcement it refers to, so I'm basically just posting this to share what I've done with those HYPers who are just tracking the dividend income. I think the Company News board discussion is the best place to go for a more detailed look at the company's trading.

Gengulphus

idpickering
Lemon Half
Posts: 5898
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 1037 times
Been thanked: 2158 times

Re: Persimmon Trading Update posted on Company News Board.

#324774

Postby idpickering » July 9th, 2020, 9:36 am

Gengulphus wrote:The bit about dividends in that update is:

"As previously announced, the proposed 125p per share interim dividend payment of surplus capital due to be paid on 2 April 2020 was cancelled and the proposed annual final dividend of 110p per share due to be paid on 6 July 2020 was postponed. The payment of a final dividend for the year ended 31 December 2019 will be re-evaluated in the second half of this year."

I don't believe that adds anything significant to the earlier announcement it refers to, so I'm basically just posting this to share what I've done with those HYPers who are just tracking the dividend income. I think the Company News board discussion is the best place to go for a more detailed look at the company's trading.

Gengulphus


Thank you for your input, it’s like you’re following me. It took me an hour to do the results today, and I like to think that our gang are wise enough to read the items I’ve linked to themselves. I might stop wasting my time posting these items in the future. I’m not keen on people trying to steal my thunder.

Ian.

Arborbridge
Lemon Quarter
Posts: 4969
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 9:33 am
Has thanked: 1120 times
Been thanked: 1789 times

Re: Persimmon Trading Update posted on Company News Board.

#324783

Postby Arborbridge » July 9th, 2020, 9:54 am

idpickering wrote:
Gengulphus wrote:The bit about dividends in that update is:

"As previously announced, the proposed 125p per share interim dividend payment of surplus capital due to be paid on 2 April 2020 was cancelled and the proposed annual final dividend of 110p per share due to be paid on 6 July 2020 was postponed. The payment of a final dividend for the year ended 31 December 2019 will be re-evaluated in the second half of this year."

I don't believe that adds anything significant to the earlier announcement it refers to, so I'm basically just posting this to share what I've done with those HYPers who are just tracking the dividend income. I think the Company News board discussion is the best place to go for a more detailed look at the company's trading.

Gengulphus


Thank you for your input, it’s like you’re following me. It took me an hour to do the results today, and I like to think that our gang are wise enough to read the items I’ve linked to themselves. I might stop wasting my time posting these items in the future. I’m not keen on people trying to steal my thunder.

Ian.


We can read the link, but in fairness to Gengulphus, I doubt he's trying to steal your thunder, but just trying to point up specifically what might be useful to those of us who are HYPers. I really cannot see Gen trying to be disruptive or unpleasant.

Anything that makes life easier!

Cheers.

Arb.

idpickering
Lemon Half
Posts: 5898
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 1037 times
Been thanked: 2158 times

Re: Persimmon Trading Update posted on Company News Board.

#324811

Postby idpickering » July 9th, 2020, 11:18 am

Arborbridge wrote:
idpickering wrote:
Gengulphus wrote:The bit about dividends in that update is:

"As previously announced, the proposed 125p per share interim dividend payment of surplus capital due to be paid on 2 April 2020 was cancelled and the proposed annual final dividend of 110p per share due to be paid on 6 July 2020 was postponed. The payment of a final dividend for the year ended 31 December 2019 will be re-evaluated in the second half of this year."

I don't believe that adds anything significant to the earlier announcement it refers to, so I'm basically just posting this to share what I've done with those HYPers who are just tracking the dividend income. I think the Company News board discussion is the best place to go for a more detailed look at the company's trading.

Gengulphus


Thank you for your input, it’s like you’re following me. It took me an hour to do the results today, and I like to think that our gang are wise enough to read the items I’ve linked to themselves. I might stop wasting my time posting these items in the future. I’m not keen on people trying to steal my thunder.

Ian.


We can read the link, but in fairness to Gengulphus, I doubt he's trying to steal your thunder, but just trying to point up specifically what might be useful to those of us who are HYPers. I really cannot see Gen trying to be disruptive or unpleasant.

Anything that makes life easier!

Cheers.

Arb.


Fair enough Arb. Gengulphus, my apologise.

Ian.


Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests