Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

SSE Trading Statement posted on Company News Board.

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

SSE Trading Statement posted on Company News Board.

Postby idpickering » July 16th, 2020, 7:09 am

Here, viewtopic.php?p=326472#p326472 including this bit;

FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR 2020/21

As set out in its Preliminary Full-Year Results Statement in June, SSE expects the impact of
coronavirus on the wider economy to have adverse, albeit temporary, effects on several of its
businesses during 2020/21 with the greater impacts likely to be experienced in the first six months
of the year. Coronavirus impacts on operating profit for the first three months of trading are in line
with our expectations, with the total for 2020/21 still anticipated to be in the range of £150m to
£250m before mitigation. SSE continues to keep this assessment under review and will provide
guidance on adjusted earnings per share later in the financial year.
SSE’s dividend provides income for people’s pensions and savings and is particularly vital given the
economic consequences of the coronavirus pandemic. SSE continues to target delivery of the fiveyear
dividend plan to 2022/23, including an 80p + RPI full-year dividend for 2020/21. It intends to
declare a 24.4p interim dividend in November 2020 for payment in March 2021, based on an
estimated RPI of 1.5%.

RNS here; https://www.investegate.co.uk/sse-plc-- ... 00031411T/

I hold these in my HYP, and am making a small top up of my SSE holdings today, nudging them up to being about 5% in capital value terms of my 25 share HYP.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”