Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Dividend Notifications

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
IanTHughes
Lemon Quarter

Dividend Notifications

Postby IanTHughes » April 29th, 2021, 11:06 am

As others have stated, thanks are due to idpickering for his daily trawl of Company Results and their subsequent notifications here, especially with regards to Dividend Announcements.

One can also benefit from this site:

https://www.dividendmax.com/

One can set up an account in order to monitor one's portfolio. Also there are various "premium" services which must be paid for, but the basic dividend notification service is free. One simply logs an eMail Address to which such notifications should be sent.

Very useful

Ian

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: Dividend Notifications

Postby Itsallaguess » April 29th, 2021, 11:32 am

I find the Dividend Data site to be the most useful and reliable resource for dividend amounts and dates -

https://www.dividenddata.co.uk/dividend-payment-dates.py?m=alldividends

Note that the URL above will default to the 'current month' whenever it's used, but there's a drop-down menu available just above the dividend list where data for future months can be accessed.

One thing I like about the above site is that they will update non-sterling figures with their sterling equivalent as that information gets released by the companies - so a pretty good one-stop shop really, and especially as it covers both single-shares and income-IT's at the same time...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

IanTHughes
Lemon Quarter

Re: Dividend Notifications

Postby IanTHughes » April 29th, 2021, 11:44 am

Itsallaguess wrote:I find the Dividend Data site to be the most useful and reliable resource for dividend amounts and dates -

https://www.dividenddata.co.uk/dividend-payment-dates.py?m=alldividends

Note that the URL above will default to the 'current month' whenever it's used, but there's a drop-down menu available just above the dividend list where data for future months can be accessed.

One thing I like about the above site is that they will updated non-sterling figures with their sterling equivalent as that information gets released by the companies - so a pretty good one-stop shop really, and especially as it covers both single-shares and income-IT's at the same time...

Yes, that is also a useful site which I do use from time to time, especially for Dividend Histories. However, as far as I am aware, one cannot set up a Dividend Notification service.

Ian

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”