Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

September 2021 Dividend Payment and Ex-Dividend Dates

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

September 2021 Dividend Payment and Ex-Dividend Dates

Postby Itsallaguess » August 29th, 2021, 5:24 pm

Here's a list of September 2021 dividend payments and also below it a list of ex-dividend dates that we can expect for next month.

Dividend payments first -

And these are the ex-dividend companies for September -

Apologies for any omissions in the above data. I've compared the original list to the EPIC's listed on the HYPTUSS data-sheet, so hopefully there shouldn't be too many issues.

The above data has been compiled from the really useful 'Dividend Data' website (https://tinyurl.com/ybvcatga / https://tinyurl.com/y6wun8yj)

The previous list for August 2021 can be found here - https://www.lemonfool.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=30577

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

MDW1954
Lemon Quarter

Re: September 2021 Dividend Payment and Ex-Dividend Dates

Postby MDW1954 » August 30th, 2021, 12:47 pm

These lists are really useful, especially in bumper months like September.

One thing I've noticed, though, is that there isn't always a one-to-one correspondence between the ex-div table and the dividend payment table.

For example, if we take August, then the ex-div table for August shows that Custodian EIT goes ex-div during the month, with a payment date of 31 August.

But the dividend payment table doesn't list Custodian REIT as paying anything on 31 August!

Not a complaint, merely an observation. As I say, these tables are really useful. Many thanks.

MDW1954

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Postby Itsallaguess » August 30th, 2021, 1:07 pm

MDW1954 wrote:
These lists are really useful, especially in bumper months like September.

One thing I've noticed, though, is that there isn't always a one-to-one correspondence between the ex-div table and the dividend payment table.

For example, if we take August, then the ex-div table for August shows that Custodian EIT goes ex-div during the month, with a payment date of 31 August.

But the dividend payment table doesn't list Custodian REIT as paying anything on 31 August!

Not a complaint, merely an observation. As I say, these tables are really useful. Many thanks.

Thanks Malcolm - there's no-one to blame but me for that CREI omission on the August payments list, but by way of explanation I'll add that my starting point is the HYPTUSS data-sheet, which quickly highlights the vast majority of equities that we're normally interested in round here, but it doesn't hold all of the higher-yielding REITS, along with some other bits and bobs that I try to manually capture for the sake of completeness, and it looks like in this case that I've not quite been diligent enough to spot it in both tables of data...

That's the thing with best-endeavors - sometimes they simply aren't good enough!

I of course blame you for introducing REITS to the HYP guidelines in the first place, and complicating all this for me much more than it ever used to be....

:O)

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Postby Itsallaguess » September 29th, 2021, 6:40 am

Link to the October 2021 dividend thread - https://www.lemonfool.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31427

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”