Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Primary Health Properties Scrip Dividend Reference Price

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

Primary Health Properties Scrip Dividend Reference Price

Postby idpickering » October 21st, 2021, 4:10 pm

The Company announces that the scrip dividend reference price for the fourth Quarterly Interim Dividend in 2021 (the "Interim Dividend"), payable on 26 November 2021, is 154.9 pence.

The reference price is the price at which Primary Health Properties PLC ordinary shares of 12.5p each ("Ordinary shares") will be issued to shareholders who have elected to receive shares in lieu of cash dividends through participation in the Scrip Dividend Scheme and is the average of the closing middle market quotations of the Ordinary shares derived from the London Stock Exchange Daily Official List for the day on which the Ordinary shares were first quoted as ex-dividend (14 October 2021) and the four subsequent dealing days (being 15,18,19 and 20 November 2021).

Any shareholders entitled to the Interim Dividend who do not already participate in the Scrip Dividend Scheme (or whose mandates are not deemed valid and effective, as explained above) and wish to do so, may obtain a mandate form either by contacting the Company's Registrar, Equiniti, on 0871 384 2268, or by downloading from the Company's website http://www.phpgroup.co.uk/Investors, or from the National Storage Mechanism. This form must be completed and returned to Equiniti to arrive no later than the close of business on 5 November 2021 in order for it to be effective for the Interim Dividend.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/primary-h ... 16408300P/

I hold these in my HYP, and know others do here too, so this should be of interest here.

Ian.

idpickering
The full Lemon

Re: Primary Health Properties Scrip Dividend Reference Price

Postby idpickering » November 22nd, 2021, 1:42 pm

Further to this, the company put this out today;

Application for listing

In connection with the scrip dividend offer made in respect of the fourth quarterly interim dividend for 2021 of 1.55 pence per ordinary share announced on 7 October 2021 ("Scrip Offer"), the Company announces that it has received valid elections from shareholders holding a total of 68,063,125 ordinary shares of 12.5p each in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") resulting in a requirement to issue 595,033 new Ordinary Shares ("New Shares").

PHP has therefore made application for the New Shares to be issued in connection with the Scrip Offer to be admitted to the premium segment of the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority and to trading on the main market for listed securities of the London Stock Exchange respectively.

Admission of the New Shares is expected to be effective on 26 November 2021.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/primary-h ... 00041483T/

Also posted on Company News Board here; viewtopic.php?p=460103#p460103

I hold, and I intend increasing my holdings by about 11% next month, thereby bringing them up to about 3.5% in capital value terms of my 28 share HYP.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”