Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

LXI - Increase in Dividend Target, Portfolio Value & NAV posted on Company News.

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

LXI - Increase in Dividend Target, Portfolio Value & NAV posted on Company News.

Postby idpickering » January 10th, 2022, 7:23 am

Here; viewtopic.php?p=471658#p471658

I hold LXI in my HYP, and I know others who frequent this board do too, so this should be of interest here. The item includes this bit;

Dividend target

The Board is pleased to announce that the Company is targeting a fully covered annual dividend of 6.3 pence per share ("pps") for the 12-month period commencing 1 April 20221 (the "New Annual Dividend Target").

This represents a 5% increase over the 6.0 pps dividend target for the year ending 31 March 20221, which the Company continues to target and remains on track to meet.

The New Annual Dividend Target assumes that future rent collection is not materially lower than that achieved so far throughout the pandemic and is expected to be paid to shareholders in four equal quarterly instalments of 1.575 pps. The Company targets a total shareholder return of a minimum of 8% per annum over the medium-term1.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”