Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

BAE Systems PLC (BA.) - Final Results

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

BAE Systems PLC (BA.) - Final Results

Postby idpickering » February 21st, 2024, 7:07 am

Charles Woodburn, Chief Executive, said:"We've delivered a strong operational and financial performance in 2023 and I'm extremely proud of the way our people have delivered cutting-edge equipment and services to our customers, working together with partners across our supply chain.

"Our performance, combined with our global footprint and record order intake, means we're well-positioned for sustained growth in the coming years. We'll keep driving the business forward, investing in new technologies, facilities and our people. This will help us deliver on our order backlog and help ensure our government customers stay ahead in an uncertain world, whilst delivering increased value to our shareholders and the communities where we operate."

And later;

The Board has recommended a final dividend of 18.5p, taking the total dividend for 2023 to 30.0p - an increase of 11.1% on last year. Subject to shareholder approval at the 2024 Annual General Meeting, the dividend will be paid on 3 June 2024 to shareholders on the share register on 19 April 2024.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/announcem ... ts/8047710

Also posted on Company News here; viewtopic.php?p=648215#p648215

I hold these in my HYP, and know others here do too, so this may be of interest here.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”