Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

My HYP.

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
Arborbridge
The full Lemon

Re: My HYP.

Postby Arborbridge » November 22nd, 2016, 7:22 am

Dod, Thanks for the answer, confirming what I had remembered about your holding NG and SSE.

In a way, I quite like your attitude, although it's a bit off the wall as regards HYPing. That is, you aren't interested in water companies, or haven't bothered to check out UU because you aren't interested. I'm not being critical: I rather like the confidence.
However, for most of us, this goes contrary to what we believe, or have learned - that a water company given that it does comply with the various safety requirements, might well be added for the sake of diversity. It wouldn't necessarily fall within your bracket of diworsity, but you just aren't interested:
I have enough HYP shares and they are performing fine for me.
Interesting to reflect that many investors, amateur and professional, like water companies owing to their perceived reliability as slow but steady dividend stocks, which would fit your own brief quite well.

Now I'm off to wonder whether to add Pennon as a pairing with UU :)

Arb.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”