Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

TMF: HSBC & AMO Technologies

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

TMF: HSBC & AMO Technologies

Postby idpickering » December 5th, 2017, 2:53 pm

In this item the author discusses the merits of one of my largest holdings in my HYP, that being HSBC (HSBA), alongside a lesser known share Amino Technologies (AMO). my bold - You do not have to subscribe to read this item, just refresh the page.

HSBC Holdings plc isn’t the only dividend stock I’d hold for the next decade

With a dividend yield of 5.4%, it’s unsurprising that HSBC (LSE: HSBA) is a relatively popular income stock. After all, the company offers a real income return at the present time. Even if inflation rises from its current rate of 3%, the company’s dividend yield has sufficient headroom so that it is likely to continue to offer a positive real-terms return.

Looking ahead, the company’s dividend payments could rise at a rapid rate. Shareholder payouts are well-covered by profit, while the company’s earnings growth potential remains high.

http://www.fool.co.uk/investing/2017/12 ... xt-decade/

Wizard
Lemon Quarter

Re: TMF: HSBC & AMO Technologies

Postby Wizard » December 5th, 2017, 6:10 pm

But surely the most important part of the article is were it says...

Of course, there are other dividend stocks that could be worth buying at the present time. With that in mind, the analysts at The Motley Fool have written a free and without obligation guide called Five Shares You Can Retire On.

Where is the tongue in cheek smiley?

Terry.

idpickering
The full Lemon

Re: TMF: HSBC & AMO Technologies

Postby idpickering » December 5th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Wizard wrote:But surely the most important part of the article is were it says...

Of course, there are other dividend stocks that could be worth buying at the present time. With that in mind, the analysts at The Motley Fool have written a free and without obligation guide called Five Shares You Can Retire On.

Where is the tongue in cheek smiley?

Terry.

I ignore that bull at the end of their stuff, it's the main body of the item I'm interested in.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”