Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Europa Oil and Gas - EOG

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Europa Oil and Gas - EOG

Postby Proselenes » June 25th, 2022, 10:18 am

Web Site : https://www.europaoil.com/

June 2022 Broker Note : https://www.europaoil.com/wp-content/up ... ackage.pdf

Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc is an AIM listed oil and gas company with a diverse portfolio of hydrocarbon assets at various stages of the development cycle including high impact exploration in Ireland and revenue from oil production in the UK.

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Re: Europa Oil and Gas - EOG

Postby Proselenes » June 25th, 2022, 10:20 am

Wressle production onshore UK is generating them quite a lot of cash now for a 22mm market cap company.

And now, around 9 weeks away from the Serenity appraisal well spud in the North Sea (farmed into I3E Serenity prospect recently).

Plenty of support from their current production and rising cash levels, with considerable upside potential.

Presenting in London on 6th July.

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/re ... etails/400

Proactive One2One Investor Forum

6 July 2022 | London

Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel, 35 Charles Street, Mayfair

Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) PLC

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Postby Proselenes » July 7th, 2022, 6:14 am

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Postby Proselenes » July 8th, 2022, 10:02 am

Presentation video of EOG 7th July 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXDiKBhQSAo

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Postby Proselenes » July 18th, 2022, 2:47 am

Exciting times ahead with 2 wells due to spud soon.

#I3E/#EOG spudding Serenity in around 6 to 8 weeks time @i3energy
Appraisal well.

#ECO spudding Gazania-1 in around 6 to 8 weeks time @EcoAtlantic_OG
Big Explo well.

Hopefully both spud early September #oil #oilandgas #OOTT

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Postby Proselenes » July 25th, 2022, 7:07 am

From UJO - Wressle......

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/new ... e/15553660

5 July 2022

Union Jack Oil plc

("Union Jack" or the "Company")

US$8,000,000 Net Revenues Landmark Reached at Wressle

Union Jack Oil plc (AIM: UJO) a UK focused onshore hydrocarbon production, development and exploration company, is pleased to announce that material landmark net revenues of US$8,000,000 have been achieved from the Wressle hydrocarbon development ("Wressle"), located within licences PEDL180 and PEDL182 in North Lincolnshire on the western margin of the Humber Basin.

Union Jack holds a 40% economic interest in this development.

Highlights

· Landmark US$8,000,000 revenues generated to Union Jack since re-commencement of production on 19 August 2021

· Well continues to produce under natural flow with zero water cut

· Union Jack continues to be cash flow positive covering all G&A, OPEX and contracted or planned CAPEX costs, including any drilling activities for at least the next 12 months

· At 24 July 2022, cash balances and short term receivables stood at over £9,150,000

· Union Jack confirms a maiden profit to be posted for the unaudited half year period ended 30 June 2022

· To date, due to Union Jack's current capital expenditure programme, the recently introduced Energy Profits Levy of 25% is not expected to be material to the Company

· Debt free

Executive Chairman of Union Jack, David Bramhill, commented: "The revenues of in-excess of US$8,000,000 from the Wressle development continue to bolster the Company's Balance Sheet.

"Since the last production update published during June 2022, another impressive production performance from the Wressle-1 well has been recorded and the trend remains positive.

"Cash balances are expanding significantly on a monthly basis, and we are funded for G&A, OPEX and contracted or planned CAPEX costs, including any drilling activities for at least the next 12 months.

"The Gaffney Cline report continues to be updated and upgraded to reflect increased production rates and also incorporate other ongoing positive reservoir modelling and production profiling exercises into its final analysis.

"Since Gaffney Cline commenced their report, oil production at Wressle has increased by circa 45% and, accordingly their report is being updated to reflect these new positive developments and is now using a reference date of 30 June 2022.

"In addition, Gaffney Cline are compiling three illustrative production scenarios for the Wressle oilfield, indicating average oil production plateaus for the low, medium and high cases, showing the conceptual production curves in each case for the remaining planning period of 13 years.

"Gaffney Cline have also been instructed to comment on any possible untapped resources at the Wressle-1 well that may be present. The report is currently being finalised and the results will be announced in due course."

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Postby Proselenes » July 29th, 2022, 1:00 pm

https://www.malcysblog.com/2022/07/oil- ... d-finally/

......I havent covered EOG for ages and was tapped up by the IR guy who said I should restart coverage as the CEO was about to do a road show and that I would be honoured with a meeting. Well that hasn’t happened yet but in good faith as I hear there is much going on I’m on the case!

The news is undoubtedly good today even though the Irish Government’s energy policy over recent years has been noticeably lacking in any knowledge of basic supply and demand energy economics seemingly thinking that power generation comes from a magic green pot of money. One other notable player in the Irish energy market has been able to drag this horse to water, hopefully it will realise the error of its ways.

More on Europa if and when I get that magic meeting invitation…..........

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Postby Proselenes » August 2nd, 2022, 4:18 am

Starting to move. I think Malcy making people aware of the CEO roadshows and PR push has started bringing the buyers back.

Should be around 2 weeks or so until rig mobilisation starts, and then Serenity spuds early September.

With Wressle bringing in lots of cash for EOG from production and Serenity offering significant upside on success.........EOG is about to become a lot more interesting.

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Postby Proselenes » August 12th, 2022, 3:15 pm

12 Aug 2022 Video interview with EOG CEO

Europa are delighted to link with I3E and look forward to early September Serenity appraisal spud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1MnyRcP7Rg

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Postby Proselenes » August 18th, 2022, 4:40 am

Ref to the I3E/EOG Serenity well........

Europa Oil and Gas heralds 'transformational' spud of of Serenity well

Europa Oil and Gas's CEO, Simon Oddie, gave Proactive London details of 'exciting times' ahead with the start of drilling at its first offshore North Sea well: Serenity. Spudding of the well is scheduled in September with results expected fairly shortly afterwards, said Oddie. It is one of the company's 'two pistons of growth', he says, alongside the UK onshore well Wressle where there is also big potential for Europa and its partners to boost production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf4VPxxz0Z4

Fudgenfun

Postby Fudgenfun » October 18th, 2022, 10:12 am

Obviously not the outcome they wanted with Serenity. Are they saying anything about the smaller discovery being commercial?

Proselenes
Lemon Quarter

Postby Proselenes » November 25th, 2022, 12:23 pm

Return to “Oil & Gas & Energy (Sector & Companies)”