Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

New SIPP

jos222

New SIPP

Postby jos222 » May 24th, 2023, 9:19 am

hi

I'm looking to move a 500k+ DC company pension over to a SIPP provider. Im not going to be adding any new money in the short term and im 15 yrs from retirement. The fixed fee providers look very attractive in my situation, AJ Bell especially. Is there anything to watch out for on this?
I'm comfortable with making my own asset allocation and can do this with ETF's.

thanks jo

BullDog
Lemon Quarter

Re: New SIPP

Postby BullDog » May 24th, 2023, 9:36 am

jos222 wrote:hi

I'm looking to move a 500k+ DC company pension over to a SIPP provider. Im not going to be adding any new money in the short term and im 15 yrs from retirement. The fixed fee providers look very attractive in my situation, AJ Bell especially. Is there anything to watch out for on this?
I'm comfortable with making my own asset allocation and can do this with ETF's.

thanks jo

Nothing wrong with AJ Bell. I run accounts with AJB and Interactive Investor. Of the two I prefer Interactive Investor. Suggest you take a look at both.

Not sure about AJB, but II have a decent incentive for a new account holder if introduced by an existing customer. Myself or another member here would be happy to refer you.

HTH.

xxd09
Lemon Slice

Re: New SIPP

Postby xxd09 » May 25th, 2023, 10:18 am

Monevator.com has an uptodate list of current SIPP providers and their charges etc
I have a SIPP of your size with Interactive Investors (previously Aiilance Trust Savings)
Very satisfied
xxd09

Return to “Pensions - Practical Problems”