Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Thinking of those alone at Christmas

Formerly "Lemon Fool - Improve the Recipe" repurposed as Room 102 (see above).
doolally
Lemon Slice

Thinking of those alone at Christmas

Postby doolally » December 26th, 2021, 10:22 am

AsleepInYorkshire wrote: We have a great community here. I agree with Kiloran, some have left us to early. And that's sad.

They haven't left in order to hurt us. They have moved on. They are needed elsewhere. In the meantime we are needed here. Well I hope so :lol:

Take care

AiY

I really wondered if my thoughts might spoil this thread, this board, at this time of year, but I think you and Kiloran are skirting around the issue. The Fools who have left didn't decide they were needed elsewhere, they left because of the deplorable behaviour of a small number of Fools (fools?), and decided that continued participation was simply not worth the grief.
Sad. Very sad.

doolally

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Re: Thinking of those alone at Christmas

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » December 26th, 2021, 12:56 pm

doolally wrote:
AsleepInYorkshire wrote: We have a great community here. I agree with Kiloran, some have left us to early. And that's sad.

They haven't left in order to hurt us. They have moved on. They are needed elsewhere. In the meantime we are needed here. Well I hope so :lol:

Take care

AiY

I really wondered if my thoughts might spoil this thread, this board, at this time of year, but I think you and Kiloran are skirting around the issue. The Fools who have left didn't decide they were needed elsewhere, they left because of the deplorable behaviour of a small number of Fools (fools?), and decided that continued participation was simply not worth the grief.
Sad. Very sad.

doolally

Thank you. May I clarify please. I may have mislead you with my comments. I wasn't discussing the reason why Fools have left. I was saying they still have much to offer in this world. We all do. I'm not going to dwell on why they left. Why should I? But I am going to remember the positive contribution they made.

AiY

Dod101
The full Lemon

Re: Thinking of those alone at Christmas

Postby Dod101 » December 26th, 2021, 1:51 pm

doolally wrote:

Take care

AiY

Sad. Very sad.

doolally

Do you know that to be the case?

Dod

Return to “Room 102 - Site Issues, Complaints & General Chat”