Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Another Week of Great Admin and Moderation

Formerly "Lemon Fool - Improve the Recipe" repurposed as Room 102 (see above).
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Another Week of Great Admin and Moderation

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » January 8th, 2022, 12:59 am

I'd like, if I may to thank admin and moderators for yet another week of keeping TLF secure and progressive with new boards.

Internal sources have suggested that other websites are trying to poach our moderators.

"They shall not pass!"

Thank you

Take care

AiY

Dod101
The full Lemon

Re: Another Week of Great Admin and Moderation

Postby Dod101 » January 8th, 2022, 7:24 am

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:I'd like, if I may to thank admin and moderators for yet another week of keeping TLF secure and progressive with new boards.

Internal sources have suggested that other websites are trying to poach our moderators.

"They shall not pass!"

Thank you

Take care

AiY

I agree but I think it is a two way street. Most of our posters are sensible moderate (or should that be moderatable?) people. Anyway the site works well for me and I expect the majority of posters.

Dod

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » January 8th, 2022, 8:03 am

Dod101 wrote:I agree but I think it is a two way street. Most of our posters are sensible moderate (or should that be moderatable?) people. Anyway the site works well for me and I expect the majority of posters.
Dod

Hi Dod,

Happy New Year. I have a different view. I'm not sure it's a two way street. I think it's more like a roundabout :lol:

I know, I know - I have a New Years resolution to work on my sense of humour - definitely a work in progress. And in need of great improvement :oops:

My sense of humour, or lack of it, aside, yes the site has also been saturated by some incredibly generous and knowledgeable luminaries.

Take care

AiY

Dod101
The full Lemon

Postby Dod101 » January 8th, 2022, 9:16 am

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:
Dod101 wrote:I agree but I think it is a two way street. Most of our posters are sensible moderate (or should that be moderatable?) people. Anyway the site works well for me and I expect the majority of posters.
Dod

Hi Dod,

Happy New Year. I have a different view. I'm not sure it's a two way street. I think it's more like a roundabout :lol:

I know, I know - I have a New Years resolution to work on my sense of humour - definitely a work in progress. And in need of great improvement :oops:

My sense of humour, or lack of it, aside, yes the site has also been saturated by some incredibly generous and knowledgeable luminaries.

Take care

AiY

Thanks AIY. The year is now a week old but I certainly reciprocate your good wishes for 2022 and of course to all posters I wish a prosperous and healthy 2022.

Dod

Return to “Room 102 - Site Issues, Complaints & General Chat”