Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

INTRODUCTIONS

Formerly "Lemon Fool - Improve the Recipe" repurposed as Room 102 (see above).
Gromley

INTRODUCTIONS

Postby Gromley » November 5th, 2016, 10:29 pm

I'm a *little* late doing this, but I thought it would be good to have a thread for people to (re-)introduce themselves. (And maybe given another thread to establish their credentials).

Particularly relevant for me as I retired abruptly from the TMF boards a few years ago. (In what I now regard as my 'Stephen Fry moment' - with no offence intended to Mr Fry.) The fool has however remained my spiritual home and (if some of you can perhaps understand my twisted logic) which is why I have stayed away so long.

Anyway, like many, I was devastated by the demise of my beginning and greatest teacher so I was prompted to "re-engage" (and especial thanks here to MrContrarian for flagging the closure via twitter) and make sure I could still engage with the original community).

I do not suppose I will become as "prolific" as I once was (at least for a while) but I would like to commit to making this rebirth work.

I would also like to thank those Fools who helped me on my earlier journey and hope to recoonect with them going forwards.

Too many I think to thank individually, but I would particularly like to call out David S - who's continued efforts to reconnect I completely ignored (given where I was personally at) - In hindsight I think if I'd been "brave" enough to respond it would have done me the power of good.

Anyway I have waffled ( as is my wont), but I just wanted to say that the efforts of our new hosts have inspired me to attempt to "Amuse, Enrich and Educate".
[color=#FF0000]
FOOL ON - MY FRIENDS
[/color]

Return to “Room 102 - Site Issues, Complaints & General Chat”