Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Pots/Pans

incorporating Recipes and Cooking
Lanark
Lemon Quarter

Re: Pots/Pans

Postby Lanark » January 23rd, 2019, 8:09 pm

genou wrote:OH has now pointed out that Mauviel are trivially cheap compared to new golf clubs. First I knew that she was after a new set; this is getting more expensive by the day.......

The problem I think you will have is that even with a 24 cm with the long handle - it is really hard to swing it low enough to hit the tee, and if you throw the ball in the air so you can hit it 'tennis style' then people start complaining.

genou
Lemon Quarter

Postby genou » February 10th, 2019, 2:46 pm

In the spirit of full disclosure, I did indeed end up getting Mauviel pans and a Netherton spun iron. So far so good. Both are performing well, and one aspect of the Mauviel pans that I'd missed thinking about is that they pour very well, and don't care whether you are left or right handed.

johnstevens77
Lemon Slice

Postby johnstevens77 » February 10th, 2019, 8:09 pm

genou wrote:In the spirit of full disclosure, I did indeed end up getting Mauviel pans and a Netherton spun iron. So far so good. Both are performing well, and one aspect of the Mauviel pans that I'd missed thinking about is that they pour very well, and don't care whether you are left or right handed.

I forgot to include that in my reply, it came to me while pouring a cup of cocoa at 3am last night. Enjoy using your pans.

john

Return to “Food”