Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

For anyone with access to Barclaycard problems

Credit Cards, borrowing on Loans and discussions on Stoozing
Cornytiv34
Lemon Pip

For anyone with access to Barclaycard problems

Postby Cornytiv34 » March 2nd, 2023, 9:38 pm

For the last few weeks I have had problems logging in to Barclaycard using my Mac with safari and os Monterey which had worked fine before.
The Barclaycard program now stumbles when I try to insert the two nominated letters from my memorable word. Safari tries to insert a new long secure password!
I could not find a solution on Barclaycard help and was unable to speak to a person. I therefore contacted Apple and a helpful lady in Portugal said we would try using another browser Chrome and see if it was my fault or Barclays.
It worked fine with Chrome using my original unaltered details. I later found out that Barclaycard system now only works with os Ventura which is the very latest os and will not run on my machine. I also found others were having the same problem.

What financial firm operates a nationwide program which can only operate on the newer machines running the very latest software?
Anyone else had the problem? If you have try downloading Chrome or similar and try again.
I am beginning to think that some people setting up these sites are losing it.
Mike

Return to “Credit Cards and Loans”