Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Pembroke VCT half year to Sep 2020

Sophisticated and complex high-risk tax-sensitive investments in small companies: handle with care
barchid
Lemon Slice

Pembroke VCT half year to Sep 2020

Postby barchid » November 13th, 2020, 2:02 pm

Just out today are the Pembroke half year numbers which are surprisingly good considering how consumer focussed they are. Net revaluations for the 6 months of £3.4mill is good but sadly offset by IM fees / company expenses of £1.4mill on a portfolio of £100mill.
As is ever the case with VCT's !
I, & I believe other posters here bought these as being a very different investment to the standard vct to give a bit of diversification. With both types of shares now merged into the B's they claim to have a strong pipeline. One fact which interested me was that they stopped any new investments until they were allowed to meet the company team face to face, which I guess shows good diligence.
Given the steady rise in NAV since my first investment a few years ago I have added some each year & am inclined to do so again, tbh I was fearing some pretty flaky numbers but happily that does not seem to be the case.

127tolmers
Lemon Slice

Re: Pembroke VCT half year to Sep 2020

Postby 127tolmers » November 16th, 2020, 4:15 pm

Nice 3p divi today.

But when will they put a buyback policy in place? A real weakness for a growing VCT.

Return to “Venture Capital Trusts (VCT's)”