Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Withdrawal of Hargreaves Lansdown iPad App

Discussions regarding financial software
SuperCally
Lemon Pip

Withdrawal of Hargreaves Lansdown iPad App

Postby SuperCally » September 11th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Had an email today from HL telling me they are finally throwing in the towel with their App on the iPad :(. Looks like they’ve found it too challenging to cope with all the bugs and shortcomings. A bit of a nuisance for me, as I have been using it frequently over the past few years - warts n all! There were/are some specific functions it has never supported, such as transferring £ from Income to Capital account, and viewing Contract Notes, and there were/are an assortment of bugs ranging from ‘mildly irritating’ to ‘absolutely infuriating’ :oops: . I took the trouble of reporting several of these bugs, but I don’t think they ever fixed one of them :roll:. A bit surprising they’re binning it though, as it wasn’t all that long ago they were banging on about the App being the ‘best thing since sliced Woodford’ :shock:.
Looks like the Android and iPhone(?) versions will still be available :) . As well as the full ‘browser’ version of course.

ffacoffipawb64
Lemon Pip

Re: Withdrawal of Hargreaves Lansdown iPad App

Postby ffacoffipawb64 » December 15th, 2019, 8:35 pm

A late reply, but the iPhone version also works on an iPad.

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”