Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

HYPTUSS - IT Sectors additions to Company Data Sheet

Discussions regarding financial software
HillManMill
Lemon Pip

HYPTUSS - IT Sectors additions to Company Data Sheet

Postby HillManMill » November 2nd, 2020, 9:46 am

I have been using HYPTUSS For a few years now - it is a fantastic tool, many thanks to the developers.

In the past I added a few ITs to the company data sheet list, previously I simply scheduled their sector at 'Equity Investment Instruments'. More recent versions of HYPTUSS have split ITs into various sub sectors. I would like to mirror this with my customisations to improve my sector analysis of ITs. Can anyone explain where the IT sectors are identified in the 'vanilla' versions of HYPTUSS can be found.

Many thanks

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: HYPTUSS - IT Sectors additions to Company Data Sheet

Postby Itsallaguess » November 2nd, 2020, 10:31 am

HillManMill wrote:
I have been using HYPTUSS For a few years now - it is a fantastic tool, many thanks to the developers.

In the past I added a few ITs to the company data sheet list, previously I simply scheduled their sector at 'Equity Investment Instruments'. More recent versions of HYPTUSS have split ITs into various sub sectors. I would like to mirror this with my customisations to improve my sector analysis of ITs. Can anyone explain where the IT sectors are identified in the 'vanilla' versions of HYPTUSS can be found.

We've used the IT sector as identified by the AIC site, although we've also catered for user allocated sectors if they would prefer a different IT sector to be stated.

The AIC sector data can be found by following the process at the bottom of the post linked below -

https://www.lemonfool.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25986

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Re: HYPTUSS - IT Sectors additions to Company Data Sheet

Postby kiloran » November 2nd, 2020, 11:35 am

It's also documented on Page 17 of the User Guide

--kiloran

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”