Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

HYPTUSS/Sharecast "latest yield" error

Discussions regarding financial software
seagles
Lemon Slice

HYPTUSS/Sharecast "latest yield" error

Postby seagles » November 12th, 2020, 4:04 pm

Was just doing a swift update on HYPTUSS and had a problem with getting yields from Sharecast, Loads of run time errors on both forecast and latest yield. As the version I had as my "master" was a previous version, downoaded the latest and although the run time disappeared the "latest" yields all showed as 0% (not funny in these days), forecast yield worked fine.
Checked the sharecast web-site and "yep" all the latest yields are shown as 0%. Hopefully they will correct it at some point, so a heads up to everyone.

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Re: HYPTUSS/Sharecast "latest yield" error

Postby kiloran » November 12th, 2020, 4:18 pm

seagles wrote:Was just doing a swift update on HYPTUSS and had a problem with getting yields from Sharecast, Loads of run time errors on both forecast and latest yield. As the version I had as my "master" was a previous version, downoaded the latest and although the run time disappeared the "latest" yields all showed as 0% (not funny in these days), forecast yield worked fine.
Checked the sharecast web-site and "yep" all the latest yields are shown as 0%. Hopefully they will correct it at some point, so a heads up to everyone.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Sharecast has never been the zipiest of websites but just now it seemed even slower than usual. Hopefully it's all just a short-term glitch

--kiloran

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Re: HYPTUSS/Sharecast "latest yield" error

Postby kiloran » November 12th, 2020, 8:11 pm

seagles wrote:Was just doing a swift update on HYPTUSS and had a problem with getting yields from Sharecast, Loads of run time errors on both forecast and latest yield. As the version I had as my "master" was a previous version, downoaded the latest and although the run time disappeared the "latest" yields all showed as 0% (not funny in these days), forecast yield worked fine.

I just checked 10 random shares and 9 of them were back to normal.

--kiloran

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”