Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

HYPTUSS b_o issue

Discussions regarding financial software
Urbandreamer
Lemon Quarter

HYPTUSS b_o issue

Postby Urbandreamer » July 22nd, 2021, 8:24 pm

Ok, this is not a problem, just odd.

I am using linux and Libreoffice.

Just upgraded to b_o and the Dividend sheet reports "No Div" if the parameter is set to Stockopedia. I don't think that it's the website as my previous copy does update the Dividend sheet when that is selected. Not sure which version that is though the revision sheet mentions b_m 20 Jan 20.

It's not a problem as I can simply use ADVFN, but I thought that I should report it.

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Re: HYPTUSS b_o issue

Postby kiloran » July 22nd, 2021, 8:36 pm

Urbandreamer wrote:Ok, this is not a problem, just odd.

I am using linux and Libreoffice.

Just upgraded to b_o and the Dividend sheet reports "No Div" if the parameter is set to Stockopedia. I don't think that it's the website as my previous copy does update the Dividend sheet when that is selected. Not sure which version that is though the revision sheet mentions b_m 20 Jan 20.

It's not a problem as I can simply use ADVFN, but I thought that I should report it.

Drat.... you spotted that before I release a new version!

Looks like Stockopedia made a small change to their webpage layout recently, and the LibreOffice version fails. The Excel version works slightly differently and is OK.

I implemented a fix for the problem last week and I'm in the process of testing a new HYPTUSS with a few more bells and whistles. I then need to update the documentation so might be a week or two before it is released.

--kiloran
p.s. before you tell me, I know that the MoneyAM charts also fail, and I have an alternative for that

monabri
Lemon Half

Re: HYPTUSS b_o issue

Postby monabri » July 22nd, 2021, 8:40 pm

It's a full time job! ;)

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”