Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

divitrack.io

Discussions regarding financial software
moorfield
Lemon Quarter

divitrack.io

Postby moorfield » December 17th, 2021, 1:11 pm

Out of interest is anyone using the divitrack website https://app.divitrack.io/ ?

I am contemplating using it to run a paper portfolio next year, would be interested to hear your thoughts.

csearle
Lemon Quarter

Re: divitrack.io

Postby csearle » December 17th, 2021, 2:16 pm

moorfield wrote:Out of interest is anyone using the divitrack website https://app.divitrack.io/ ?
Well just for fun I just this second registered. It took about three minutes to cut 'n paste EPIC, # shares, and current share price from my HYP spreadsheet into three blank columns and export it as a CSV, which I then successfully uploaded into divitrack without even looking at it!

Mind you if I want to get all the purchase/sale dates, quantities, and prices in there rather than just a snapshot as if I bought my whole portfolio just now in one go then it will take considerably more work than I am prepared to put in. (This might change if I end up using the site regularly. I'll put in future transactions and see if the benefits that brings look good enough to do the work.)

So although my answer is now "yes", apart from the ease of portfolio import, I have no views yet.

Chris

csearle
Lemon Quarter

Postby csearle » December 17th, 2021, 2:24 pm

Looks fun. I do like a northbound projection. Unfortunately the projection cannot know about my planned future injections of cash each tax year (which of course my own projections include).

Would be nice if they had a phone app too.

C.

moorfield
Lemon Quarter

Postby moorfield » December 18th, 2021, 4:24 pm

csearle wrote:Looks fun. I do like a northbound projection. Unfortunately the projection cannot know about my planned future injections of cash each tax year (which of course my own projections include).

Would be nice if they had a phone app too.

C.

Yes this is the kind of projection I have been doing for years.

It looks quite handy, I am thinking of throwing up a 15-share HYP on there in the new year as an experiment.

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Postby kiloran » December 18th, 2021, 4:32 pm

Just had a quick gander and it shows VOD dividend history of EUR 0.045 as GBP 0.045
BP history seems to be OK but it shows the USD dividend declaration, not the GBP payment

Haven't checked any others for accuracy

--kiloran

moorfield
Lemon Quarter

Postby moorfield » December 18th, 2021, 4:56 pm

kiloran wrote:Just had a quick gander and it shows VOD dividend history of EUR 0.045 as GBP 0.045
BP history seems to be OK but it shows the USD dividend declaration, not the GBP payment

Haven't checked any others for accuracy

--kiloran

On the "Upcoming Dividends" tab it is FX'ing to GBP at 1USD = 0.76GBP which is today's rate. That's a reasonable attempt, until told otherwise. I do like the "Future Projections" feature (*), as I mentioned this is something akin to what I've been trying to do for years.

(*) It assumes you reinvest all your annual dividend income and your dividend yield stays the same across all years.

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”