Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

New HYPTUSS versions 11.77 and b-q

Discussions regarding financial software
TUK020
Lemon Quarter

Re: New HYPTUSS versions 11.77 and b-q

Postby TUK020 » March 9th, 2022, 4:04 pm

Tested, and all working fine.
Thank you Kiloran
tuk020

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Postby kiloran » March 16th, 2022, 2:15 pm

daveh wrote:Thanks for the help. Changed the first column in the Company data sheet for EMDV as suggested and the yield scrape no longer stops there and I get a blue box with ???? as with the other ETFs. I added AV.B to the company data sheets as AV-B and that works for the prices, but now the yield scrape fails there with a Runtime error '424' Object required error message. I'll have a play with what I put in the first column for AV.B as I think that is probably where the problem is. But as AV.B is now last and it collects all the prices and all the yields (or ??? for ETFs) for everything else I can just add in the AV.B yield by hand as its easy to calculate being a pref. with a known coupon.

Thanks

Apologies for the late response, I've had a few distractions lately.

I've put in a trap for the error and HYPTUSS now continues if it finds an error. HYPTUSS version 11.78 is available at http://lemonfoolfinancialsoftware.weebl ... op-up.html

For other HYPTUSS users.... if you don't suffer from this problem (it's only on a few extreme, non-HYP shares), there's no need to upgrade to 11.78

--kiloran

daveh
Lemon Quarter

Postby daveh » March 17th, 2022, 12:49 pm

kiloran wrote:
daveh wrote:Thanks for the help. Changed the first column in the Company data sheet for EMDV as suggested and the yield scrape no longer stops there and I get a blue box with ???? as with the other ETFs. I added AV.B to the company data sheets as AV-B and that works for the prices, but now the yield scrape fails there with a Runtime error '424' Object required error message. I'll have a play with what I put in the first column for AV.B as I think that is probably where the problem is. But as AV.B is now last and it collects all the prices and all the yields (or ??? for ETFs) for everything else I can just add in the AV.B yield by hand as its easy to calculate being a pref. with a known coupon.

Thanks

Apologies for the late response, I've had a few distractions lately.

I've put in a trap for the error and HYPTUSS now continues if it finds an error. HYPTUSS version 11.78 is available at http://lemonfoolfinancialsoftware.weebl ... op-up.html

For other HYPTUSS users.... if you don't suffer from this problem (it's only on a few extreme, non-HYP shares), there's no need to upgrade to 11.78

--kiloran

That's great thanks.

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”