Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Best wishes to decision makers!

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
Howard
Lemon Quarter

Best wishes to decision makers!

Postby Howard » March 21st, 2020, 10:17 am

Sitting in this virtual snug, can I metaphorically raise my glass to all readers who are having to make really difficult business decisions at the moment. And wish you well.

It must be horrendously difficult to try and plan the future (short and long term) and to decide how to deal with the staffing issues which most businesses now face. Our health carers are rightly praised, but there must be many managers and senior executives in businesses and the public sector having to make decisions which would certainly keep me awake at night.

And, knowing that the future work for many self-employed people has dried up in literally a week or two - you must be having nightmares too.

As someone who is retired and who can escape to the garden and who doesn’t have to venture out too much I am very appreciative of those who will keep our country and economy going.

A respectful “Cheers and good health to you” :) .

Howard

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”