Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Worrying Development in the Shower

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
simsqu
Lemon Slice

Worrying Development in the Shower

Postby simsqu » October 18th, 2020, 1:09 pm

Dear Friends, Fools and Colleagues, up until this morning I have never had any doubts about my sexual orientation. I am a happily married man and have always been able to appreciate a trim ankle.

Having said that, I enjoy listening to musicals, Judy Garland and Lisa Minelli, and have always had a soft spot for Elton John, Madonna, and identify strongly with Liberace, but why should that bring my sexuality into question?

Let’s face it, which of us rugged macho stags haven’t occasionally dressed up as a nun and sung “Climb Every Mountain” with gusto at the SingalongaSound of Music night at the Prince Charles Theatre Soho? I know I have.

So far so good, I hear you all say, but this morning, in the shower, as I was getting up a good lather and vigorously clearing out all the nooks and crannies, I found myself singing somewhat overenthusiastically, It’s Raining Men, by the Weather Girls

Should I worry?

Yours

Gladys B Voletrouser

richfool
Lemon Quarter

Re: Worrying Development in the Shower

Postby richfool » October 18th, 2020, 1:18 pm

simsqu wrote:Dear Friends, Fools and Colleagues, up until this morning I have never had any doubts about my sexual orientation. I am a happily married man and have always been able to appreciate a trim ankle.

Having said that, I enjoy listening to musicals, Judy Garland and Lisa Minelli, and have always had a soft spot for Elton John, Madonna, and identify strongly with Liberace, but why should that bring my sexuality into question?

Let’s face it, which of us rugged macho stags haven’t occasionally dressed up as a nun and sung “Climb Every Mountain” with gusto at the SingalongaSound of Music night at the Prince Charles Theatre Soho? I know I have.

So far so good, I hear you all say, but this morning, in the shower, as I was getting up a good lather and vigorously clearing out all the nooks and crannies, I found myself singing somewhat overenthusiastically, It’s Raining Men, by the Weather Girls

Should I worry?

Yours

Gladys B Voletrouser

Dear Gladys,

I suggest you turn the water temperature on the shower down to a much lower setting.

nimnarb
Lemon Quarter

Postby nimnarb » October 18th, 2020, 2:46 pm

We’re you playing with your courgettes at the time?

Rhyd6
Lemon Quarter

Postby Rhyd6 » October 18th, 2020, 5:34 pm

better than him clearing out all cooks and nannies.

R6

stewamax
Lemon Quarter

Postby stewamax » October 18th, 2020, 5:54 pm

... or crooks and grannies, reminiscent of Hitchcock's Psycho

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”