Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Not Bragging!

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Re: Not Bragging!

Postby stevensfo » January 8th, 2021, 2:32 pm

vrdiver wrote:
stevensfo wrote:Twenty five years ago, my parents visited us in France and my Mum was shocked to discover that the little girl next door had a boy doll, complete with a small zizi, as they call it. She thought it was disgusting! :lol:

Steve

Good job it wasn't modeled on John Dillermand then ;)

VRD

So back to that Danish rubbish again? Reminds me of Rik Mayall in Blackadder 4 where he says something on the phone like "Don't mess around with me, or I'll go back to Blighty and give your missus something she can hang her washing on!" ;)

But funny playground rhymes (I laughed but didn't understand half of them in Primary) and short jokes are very different from visual cartoon depictions and I still think that it's not a good idea.

Steve

UncleEbenezer
The full Lemon

Re: Not Bragging!

Postby UncleEbenezer » January 8th, 2021, 2:44 pm

stevensfo wrote:"Don't mess around with me, or I'll go back to Blighty and give your missus something she can hang her washing on!" ;)

Steve

Next scene, she hangs her washing. Using something that's obviously an instrument of torture for clothes pegs.

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”