Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Coming up for air

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Coming up for air

Postby Howyoudoin » April 12th, 2021, 7:42 pm

What is it with Women and phone calls? I seriously don’t get it. My Mrs is always on the phone!

I understand her calling family because they are far away and we can’t visit but what about calling me on the rare occasions that I leave our house for a bit of air!

In the last year I reckon I have had an average one hour a day when I’m not in the same room as my Wife.

And in that hour, you can bet I will get a phone call . . .

Bloody women.

HYD

Gersemi
Lemon Slice

Re: Coming up for air

Postby Gersemi » April 12th, 2021, 8:27 pm

Howyoudoin wrote:What is it with Women and phone calls? I seriously don’t get it. My Mrs is always on the phone!

I understand her calling family because they are far away and we can’t visit but what about calling me on the rare occasions that I leave our house for a bit of air!

In the last year I reckon I have had an average one hour a day when I’m not in the same room as my Wife.

Bloody women.

HYD

I'm afraid I can't help you. My husband was out of the house for about 6 hours today and I didn't phone him once. I did start to wonder where he was when I got hungry, but he did come back eventually and then he cooked something for me. It's all in the training.

Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Postby Howyoudoin » April 12th, 2021, 8:30 pm

Gersemi wrote:
Howyoudoin wrote:What is it with Women and phone calls? I seriously don’t get it. My Mrs is always on the phone!

Bloody women.

HYD

I'm afraid I can't help you. My husband was out of the house for about 6 hours today and I didn't phone him once. I did start to wonder where he was when I got hungry, but he did come back eventually and then he cooked something for me. It's all in the training.

Training?

If I could get out for 6 hours a day I’d do the cooking too. Sounds like a great compromise.

HYD

Gersemi
Lemon Slice

Postby Gersemi » April 12th, 2021, 8:32 pm

Howyoudoin wrote:
Gersemi wrote:

Bloody women.

HYD

Training?

If I could get out for 6 hours a day I’d do the cooking too. Sounds like a great compromise.

HYD

:D

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”