Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Beerpig's Sale

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Beerpig's Sale

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » December 31st, 2021, 11:10 pm

I've just managed to get off the phone with Beerpig. Boy can he talk :lol: I know my bad :oops:

Anyways he agreed to celebrate the New Year with a 50% off sale on all dreams. It's for a limited period only.

Before I take him up on this kind offer I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year. Prosperous, healthy and happy.

I can't make any New Year resolutions. They always fail. Life intervenes and over-rides.

As wishes are now half price I'd like to bag up if I can

1. I'd like Mum's memorial service in late March to celebrate not only her life, but those she's left behind. I've not organised anything like this before.
  2. I'd like my health problems to improve
  3. I'd like Covid to just clear off - we've all had enough now
  4. I'd like my pension plans to transpire
  5. And can we please have more Star Wars films
Take care

AiY

csearle
Lemon Quarter

Re: Beerpig's Sale

Postby csearle » December 31st, 2021, 11:57 pm

All the very best for you too D. I'm sitting in a less virtual pub with one and a half pints of Hophead in front of me. I've just brushed up on a bit of Italian and am feeling warm and lemony on my little table here. Humanity all around!

I wish all the very, very best for all you lovely Fools for this coming year and all the rest.

Chris <3

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”