Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Mapeley Limited

General discussions about equity high-yield income strategies
yieldhog
Lemon Slice

Mapeley Limited

Postby yieldhog » July 10th, 2021, 12:03 pm

After a lengthy process I finally got my Mapeley shares out of my SIPP and received physical delivery of the shares certificate.

For anyone still holding Mapeley shares the latest annual report figures indicate a NAV per share of £3.24 against the previous year of £3.69.

No more dividends since the one and only post-delisting several years ago, but at least it's still a going concern and appears to have some underlying value.

Has anyone managed to find a market for any Mapeley shares since the delisting? I understand there are brokers out there who try to match buyers and sellers of illiquid stocks and bonds but have not tried contacting any myself.

Y

valueinvestor123
Lemon Pip

Re: Mapeley Limited

Postby valueinvestor123 » July 30th, 2021, 1:00 pm

I also hold certificates. Have you tried contacting mapeley directly?

yieldhog
Lemon Slice

Re: Mapeley Limited

Postby yieldhog » August 25th, 2021, 10:42 am

The only recent contact I've had with Mapeley was to request an annual report. The person I contacted was very helpful and arranged for annual reports to be sent to me for the last two years. My shares were previously held by EQi in it's pooled account, hence I never automatically received annual reports.

If I remember rightly, Mapeley's Investor Relations section on it's website makes it clear that shareholders who want to buy or sell shares will need to find their own buyer or seller. I'm familiar with this company https://www.altfi.com/people/stuart-lucas but have not asked them if they have any buyers or sellers. There may be other companies out there that perform a similar funstion. For the number of ahares I own, I doubt the expense/effort of finding a buyer would be worthwhile.

If you do find a buyer, I'm sure there would be a few people on the TLF board who would be interested.

Y

Return to “High Yield Shares & Strategies - General”