Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Small Cap Value Report - loading problems

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Small Cap Value Report - loading problems

Postby PinkDalek » February 4th, 2020, 11:16 am

Over the past couple of days I've been having loading problems when attempting to read the Small Cap Value Reports over at Stockopedia. I might get as far as the comments section, then the script stops functioning.

Asking here as it is where the few TLFers that read the Reports would be.

Is anyone else encountering these problems?

Laughton
Lemon Slice

Re: Small Cap Value Report - loading problems

Postby Laughton » February 4th, 2020, 12:37 pm

Seems OK to me (I really only use the original site) - are you on the "new" site? If so, does accessing the "old" site make any difference?

SeaRd

Postby SeaRd » February 4th, 2020, 2:04 pm

Hi ... as a longtime daily avid reader of SCVR I now use the "new" Stocko app as the enabler for my addiction. So far I have not experienced any problems loading the report or the comments section. However I did experience some problems with other parts of the site previously. I found that out when the Seamonkey browser failed but the Google Chrome browser prompted. The cause then was down to the Stocko "Flashplayer" change of policy.

Maybe if you were to try an alternative browser it might help you isolate the cause. HTH.

PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Postby PinkDalek » February 4th, 2020, 3:16 pm

Thanks for your replies but I was hoping to avoid anything too techie (for me at least)!

This afternoon I was met with a Are you having problems accessing the site? then click here. It started to load via that route, then went awol with a pop-up message showing script failed to load and/or Stockopedia is not responding. I seem to be able to read the main report but it then gets stuck trying to load the comments.

I don't know if I'm attempting to read the old or the new site. Would this url provide an answer to where I'm looking?

https://app.stockopedia.com/content/small-cap-value-report-tue-4-feb-2020-zyt-nmc-xlm-peg-k-3-c-alu-tsla-esc-555896

If that is the new site, would someone kindly provide a link the old or vice versa.

I can't ask over there as I can't get to the comments section.

PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Postby PinkDalek » February 4th, 2020, 3:47 pm

Scrap that question.

I was on the new site but have reverted to the old and can now access the comments using https://www.stockopedia.com/content/small-cap-value-report-tue-4-feb-2020-zyt-nmc-xlm-peg-k3c-alu-tsla-esc-555896/

PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Re: Small Cap Value Report - no email today

Postby PinkDalek » February 17th, 2020, 8:02 pm

That issue has been resolved, as I can now read all on both the new and old sites.

As per my amended header, I don't seem to have received the Small Cap Value Report | Stockopedia for 02/17/2020 ***reminder email today.

Have others received?

*** I usually take a look anyway but the email does assist if I forget.

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”